Terms and Conditions of Use
This page states the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use flexiusa.com (the "Web Site"). Please read the following agreement carefully. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, you must exit the Web Site and service immediately. Flexiusa.com reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting and without prior notice to you; any such changes shall be effective immediately. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you each time you access this Web Site and services. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Use of Material
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
"Material" is any text, graphics, photos, music, sounds, video, software, code, information, and articles found at this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you agree that all content is the sole property of the Company and may not be reproduced without prior written permission. All Material is protected under US and International copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of the Company. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Web Site is the exclusive property of the Company and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any unauthorized use, reproduction or distribution of such materials may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Prohibited Site Use
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
1. Transmittal of any content that is obscene, indecent, abusive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or defamatory.
2. Transmittal of any content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
3. Transmittal of any content that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail (spamming), chain letters, pyramid schemes, any franchise, "club membership", unsolicited advertising, promotional, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only, requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
4. Impersonation of any person or entity. Misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity. Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf).
5. Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
6. Attempting to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the application software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site.
7. Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Web Site.
8. Violation of applicable national, state, or local laws or regulations.
9. Framing of or linking to any Material available from the Web Site.
10. Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site.
11. Disclosing or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
12. Violation of the security rules of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, and (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing". Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provision. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
All of the writing at our site is the property of the Company and is protected under copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Reproduction of material is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company. The Company reserves the right to publish material contributed by users. This includes feedback, comments, and general correspondence when appropriate.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
The Company permits the following reproduction: (a) any material you wish to quote up to a paragraph in length and used for commentary purposes provided you credit the Web Site and include a link to the Web Site, (b) general links to the Web Site for informational purposes, and (c) downloading or printing a single copy of Material for offline viewing.
The Company makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Cincinnati, Ohio. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the use of this Web Site. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
ALL USERS ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK THAT MAY RESULT FROM THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS OR EMPLOYEES, WHETHER DIRECTLY THROUGH THE WEBSITE, BY EMAIL, OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS, DOES NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET, WILL BE WITHOUT ERROR OR WITHOUT VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL ELEMENTS THAT MAY DAMAGE USERS’ EQUIPMENT OR DATA AND/OR INTERRUPT USERS’ ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.
ALL USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEY USE THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION AND SERVICES, AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO THEIR EQUIPMENT, DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTERRUPTION OF INTERNET ACCESS AND LOSS OF BUSINESS, THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICES AND EMPLOYEES AS WELL AS ANY ATTORNEY’S FEES THAT MAY BE INCURRED BY THE COMPANY TO DEFEND AGAINST ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO SAID USE.
Should any provision of this Agreement be determined to be illegal or unenforceable, all other provisions shall be considered separate thereof and remain in full force and effect. The provisions and conditions of these Terms and Conditions represent the entire agreement between you and the Company, and supersede any prior agreements or understandings not incorporated herein. You may not assign any of your rights or duties under these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will bind and inure to the benefit of each party's permitted successors and assigns. You waive any right to defense for lack of jurisdiction. YOU AND THE COMPANY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL.